A collection of recordings referenced in our haggadah, The Other Side of the River, The Other Side of the Sea, for easy access.
- Miriam’s Song, by Debbie Friedman z”l (referenced on p. 39)
- Avdei Z’man, words by Rabbi Yehudah HaLevy (12th century), music by Israeli-Ethiopian musician Etti Ankri (p. 45)
- Siyahamba, South African folk song (p. 63)
- Olam Chesed Yibaneh, Hebrew from Psalm 89:3, English and music/arrangement by Rabbi Menachem Creditor (p. 64)
- Lo Lanu, words from Psalm 115:1 (p. 65)
- People Get Ready, by Chris Mayfield (p. 66)