The T’ruah Israel Fellowship offers a select group of six students spending the academic year in Israel the opportunity for intensive study, experiential learning, development of a rabbinic voice, and cohort building. Fellows participate in monthly study sessions, special opportunities to see human rights issues on-the-ground (in addition to the regular Year-In-Israel program), and leadership training. Fellows also take leadership roles in guiding and facilitating the Year-in-Israel program for their fellow students.
- Scroll down or click to meet our current and past fellows.
- Watch a video about our Year-in-Israel program participants planting trees in a Palestinian village.
- Read an Associated Press article about our Year-in-Israel program.
- Watch Year-in-Israel program participants talk about their experiences.
- Listen to a podcast about our Year-in-Israel program.